首页  > 

2025年政府工作报告要点摘编

发布时间:2025-03-06 11:03:22  | 来源:中国翻译研究院  | 作者:  | 责任编辑:郑成琼

2025年3月5日,第十四届全国人民代表大会第三次会议在京召开,国务院总理李强作政府工作报告。中国外文局所属当代中国与世界研究院、中国翻译研究院围绕2024年工作回顾、2025年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向、2025年政府工作任务等三个方面,参照中央媒体及机构发布的中英文内容,形成政府工作报告汉英对照要点摘编,供业界及相关人员参考使用。

一、2024年工作回顾

一年来,面对外部压力加大、内部困难增多的复杂严峻形势,在以习近平同志为核心的党中央坚强领导下,全国各族人民砥砺奋进、攻坚克难,经济运行总体平稳、稳中有进,全年经济社会发展主要目标任务顺利完成,高质量发展扎实推进,新质生产力稳步发展,我国经济实力、科技实力、综合国力持续增强,中国式现代化迈出新的坚实步伐,更加坚定了我们在新时代新征程全面建设社会主义现代化国家的决心和信心。

Over the past year, in the face of complex and challenging developments marked by mounting external pressures and growing domestic difficulties, we, the Chinese people of all ethnic groups, have overcome difficulties and continued to forge ahead under the strong leadership of the CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core. We ensured overall stable performance and steady growth of the economy and accomplished the main goals and tasks for economic and social development in 2024. Solid headway was made in pursuing high-quality development and fostering new quality productive forces. China's economic strength, scientific and technological capabilities, and composite national strength continued to rise, and solid new strides were made in advancing Chinese modernization. These achievements have filled us with even greater confidence and resolve as we press forward on the new journey to build a modern socialist country in all respects in the new era.

“稳”的态势巩固延续

Stable performance was consolidated and sustained

国内生产总值达到134.9万亿元、增长5%

China's gross domestic product (GDP) rose to 134.9 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5 percent

城镇新增就业1256万人

A total of 12.56 million urban jobs were created

城镇调查失业率平均为5.1%

Surveyed urban unemployment rates averaged 5.1 percent

居民消费价格上涨0.2%

The consumer price index (CPI) increased by 0.2 percent

外汇储备超过3.2万亿美元

Foreign exchange reserves surpassed 3.2 trillion US dollars

居民人均可支配收入实际增长5.1%

Per capita disposable income grew by 5.1 percent in real terms

“进”的步伐坚实有力

Strong and solid progress was achieved

粮食产量首次跃上1.4万亿斤新台阶

Grain output hit a new high of 700 million metric tons

高技术制造业、装备制造业增加值分别增长8.9%、7.7%

The value added of high-tech manufacturing and equipment manufacturing rose by 8.9 percent and 7.7 percent respectively

新能源汽车年产量突破1300万辆

The output of new-energy vehicles passed the 13 million mark

技术合同成交额增长11.2%

The value of technology contract transactions increased by 11.2 percent

单位国内生产总值能耗降幅超过3%

Energy consumption per unit of GDP dropped by more than 3 percent

二、2025年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向实施更加积极的财政政策。

We should adopt a more proactive fiscal policy.

实施适度宽松的货币政策。

We should apply an appropriately accommodative monetary policy.

强化宏观政策民生导向。

We should pursue people-oriented macro policies.

打好政策 “组合拳”。

We should improve policy coordination.

今年发展主要预期目标

The main targets for development this year are projected

国内生产总值增长5%左右;

GDP growth of around 5 percent

城镇调查失业率5.5%左右

Surveyed urban unemployment rate of around 5.5 percent

城镇新增就业1200万人以上

Over 12 million new urban jobs

居民消费价格涨幅2%左右

CPI increase of around 2 percent

居民收入增长和经济增长同步

Growth in personal income in step with economic growth

国际收支保持基本平衡

A basic equilibrium in the balance of payments

粮食产量1.4万亿斤左右

Grain output of around 700 million metric tons

单位国内生产总值能耗降低3%左右

A drop of around 3 percent in energy consumption per unit of GDP

生态环境质量持续改善

Continued improvements in the environment

三、2025年政府工作任务

(一)大力提振消费、提高投资效益,全方位扩大国内需求

1. Vigorously boosting consumption and investment returns and stimulating domestic demand across the board

实施提振消费专项行动

We will launch special initiatives to boost consumption.

积极扩大有效投资

We will expand effective investment.

(二)因地制宜发展新质生产力,加快建设现代化产业体系

2. Developing new quality productive forces in light of local conditions and accelerating the development of a modernized industrial system

培育壮大新兴产业、未来产业

We will foster emerging industries and industries of the future.

推动传统产业改造提升

We will promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries.

激发数字经济创新活力

We will unleash the creativity of the digital economy.

(三)深入实施科教兴国战略,提升国家创新体系整体效能

3. Fully implementing the strategy of invigorating China through science andeducation and boosting the overall performance of China's innovation system

加快建设高质量教育体系

We will move faster to build a high-quality education system.

推进高水平科技自立自强

We will improve self-reliance and strength in science and technology.

全面提高人才队伍质量

We will enhance the overall caliber of talent.

(四)推动标志性改革举措加快落地,更好发挥经济体制改革牵引作用

4. Accelerating the implementation of landmark reform measures and betterleveraging the leading role of economic structural reform

有效激发各类经营主体活力

We will make effective moves to stimulate the vitality of market entities.

纵深推进全国统一大市场建设

We will make thorough efforts to develop a unified national market.

深化财税金融体制改革

We will further reform the fiscal, taxation, and financial systems.

(五)扩大高水平对外开放,积极稳外贸稳外资

5. Expanding higher-standard opening up and stabilizing foreign trade and investment

稳定对外贸易发展

We will work for stable development of foreign trade.

大力鼓励外商投资

We will vigorously encourage foreign investment.

推动高质量共建“一带一路”走深走实

We will strive for solid progress in pursuing high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.

深化多双边和区域经济合作

We will deepen multilateral, bilateral, and regional economic cooperation.

(六)有效防范化解重点领域风险,牢牢守住不发生系统性风险底线

6. Effectively preventing and defusing risks in key areas and ensuring that nosystemic risks arise

持续用力推动房地产市场止跌回稳

We will make continued efforts to stem the downturn and restore stability in the realestate market.

稳妥化解地方政府债务风险

We will take prudent steps to defuse local government debt risks.

积极防范金融领域风险

We will guard against financial risks.

(七)着力抓好 “三农”工作,深入推进乡村全面振兴

7. Making every effort to deliver in work relating to agriculture, rural areas,and rural residents and taking solid steps to advance all-around rural revitalization

持续增强粮食等重要农产品稳产保供能力

We will continue to improve our capacity for ensuring stable production and supply of grains and other major agricultural products.

毫不松懈巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果

We will keep working to consolidate and build on our achievements in povertyalleviation.

扎实推进农村改革发展

We will take solid steps to advance rural reform and development.

(八)推进新型城镇化和区域协调发展,进一步优化发展空间格局

8. Advancing new urbanization and coordinated regional development and further improving the spatial layout of development

深入实施新型城镇化战略行动

We will advance strategic initiatives for new urbanization.

加大区域战略实施力度

We will redouble efforts to implement regional strategies.

(九)协同推进降碳减污扩绿增长,加快经济社会发展全面绿色转型

9. Making coordinated efforts to cut carbon emissions, reduce pollution, pursue green development, and boost economic growth and accelerating the green transition in all areas of economic and social development

加强污染防治和生态建设

We will enhance pollution prevention and control and ecological conservation.

加快发展绿色低碳经济

We will accelerate development of the green and low-carbon economy.

积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和

We will actively and prudently work toward peaking carbon emissions and achievingcarbon neutrality.

(十)加大保障和改善民生力度,提升社会治理效能

10. Working harder to ensure and improve the people's wellbeing and enhancing social governance

更大力度稳定和扩大就业

We will redouble efforts to stabilize and expand employment.

强化基本医疗卫生服务

We will strengthen basic medical and health services.

完善社会保障和服务政策

We will improve policies on social security and services.

加强精神文明建设

We will promote cultural-ethical advancement.

维护国家安全和社会稳定

We will safeguard national security and social stability.